Here’s a sampling of my favorite articles and essays.
- A chain of support
- Why millennials aren’t at church
- On clergy juggling two jobs*
- Refugees grow food and community
- How pets influence our faith
- Church for children with special needs
- On sexism in the church
- Lutheran response to Gulf Coast flooding
- Refugees start over in Michigan
- Lutheranism growing around the globe
*Winner of an Associated Church Press Award of Merit in 2017.
- The faith of my grandfathers
- Why becoming a mother actually boosted my career
- This is how I finally confronted my office bully
- What helped end my #fitspo obession–for good*
- To my mom, with love
- Back on my mat
- On expecting a baby during Advent
*Listen to an interview I did about this story here.